7.01.2012

{ the rasmussens }

A few months ago, I decided to have a drawing for a free photo shoot. This beautiful family is our winner. I have known Shalise for a few years now and had been looking forward to working with her and Adam not only because they have THE most adorable baby girl, whom I had yet to meet, but because they needed some family pictures! They also brought along their handsome doberman, Diesel. Those of you who know me know I have wanted a doberman for a while now. He was such a good dog and so stunning to see in person. Can I also just say these guys had me laughing the entire time! Thank you for the awesome opportunity to be your picture taker :) P.S. I have this ongoing obsession with double exposures and although I think some of the best ones are created using film, I have been experimenting with the digital shots I take. Enjoy ~

 photo Rasmussen_38edit.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_605bw.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_32bw.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_160bw.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_254bw.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_249edit.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_295edit5.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_09bw.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_349edit2-1.jpg
 photo Untitled-1mzd.jpg
 photo Untitled-1nhk.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_810bw3-1.jpg
 photo Untitled-1-3.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_586edit2-1.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_549bw2-1.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_526edit2.jpg
 photo Untitled-164.jpg
 photo Untitled-44.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_310edit.jpg
 photo Untitled-50.jpg
 photo Untitled-34.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_696bw.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_831edit5.jpg
 photo Untitled-u9361.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_775crop.jpg
 photo Untitled-3-3.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_660bw.jpg
 photo Untitled-24.jpg
 photo Untitled-14-1.jpg
 photo Untitled-145.jpg
 photo Rasmussen_379edit.jpg


I'd say we had a pretty successful photo shoot wouldn't you agree guys? ;)

1 comment:

Shalise said...

YES!!!!! I love them!!! I can't wait to show shalise when she gets home, She's gonna be jacked!!!

Lifestyle (10) Portraits (7) Engagements (4) Wedding (4) Family (3) Formals (3) Senior (2) Bridals (1) Pets (1)

Blog Archive

free hit counter