7.27.2013

{ new kid on the block }



I never liked standing up in front of a classroom, college included, to introduce myself but if I must
it might go a little something like this:

"Pretty sure there has always been at least one other Brittany in all my classes growing up.
This one enjoys reading books alongside a cup of coffee, 
almost anything that sports fur and a tail, 
and cat naps.
When I was just little, I dreamed of being a writer."  

 Well, it's 2013, I'm not in a classroom, and this is what I hold accountable for why I like telling stories with pictures.
I didn't own my very own camera until I was well into high school.
 Who knew? 
 Everybody's gotta start somewhere
 and this "start" just so happened to be the time of my life.
I am happy to introduce myself to my future clients :)


   photo WeddingSpecial.jpg

No comments:

Lifestyle (10) Portraits (7) Engagements (4) Wedding (4) Family (3) Formals (3) Senior (2) Bridals (1) Pets (1)

Blog Archive

free hit counter