2.06.2012

{ love affair }

I am going to be incorporating a little more of my personal life into my photography blog.  Much more than I did prior.  While it's obviously important to post my work here, I also think it's an important for everyone to know that I am obsessed with detail. Yesterday was my first day wearing my new boots.  Can I just mention that from the moment I saw these they made my heart skip a beat.  And I may or may not of been having a small love affair with yesterdays outfit.  I'm 26 and I play dress up still.            Lovely. 

 photo favebootscombo5.jpg
 photo favebootscombo.jpg
 photo favebootscombo7.jpg
 photo favebootscombo2.jpg

No comments:

Lifestyle (10) Portraits (7) Engagements (4) Wedding (4) Family (3) Formals (3) Senior (2) Bridals (1) Pets (1)

Blog Archive

free hit counter